We will help you sell your home
The biggest challenge when selling a home is finding the right REALTOR®. As Arizona real estate agents, we understand the value of developing an effective and successful strategy. No matter what your specific goals, we are committed to helping you succeed.
Selling a home shouldn’t be difficult. The secret is exposure – the CORRECT exposure! We ensure an accurate listing presentation, from features and amenities, to a beautiful slideshow with pictures that showcase your home. We understand that the internet listing presentation is the first “showing” for home buyers and we don’t want to discourage any potential home buyers with blurry pictures, too many pictures, typos, and/or inaccurate information, as we have witnessed on thousands of other listings in the MLS.
Don’t let your property be just one of the thousands of listed Arizona homes for sale. Your property should stand out above the rest! In order to achieve this, we implement the following:
- Professional pictures with captions, sequenced in a way that home buyers can feel as if they are walking through the home in order to mitigate confusion as to the layout of the home.
- Essential photographs that show the features, details, and various rooms of your home, rather than useless photos of toilets.
- Videography for larger homes or those homes with backyards that are a key selling feature to the listing.
- Beautiful, custom, informational brochures placed in the home and/or mailed to target markets.
- Moore Neighborhood News feature listing presentation that is mailed to approximately 5,000 homes in the northwest valley on a monthly basis.
In addition, we have optional broker tours, open houses, Facebook videos/ads, and online news publication ads that we offer.
Another challenge is to properly price your home. We, just like you, don’t want your home to stay on the market for a long period. Listings that last for an extended period of time cost both of us money. We will help you determine the right sales price for your property, negotiate any offers, protect your interests during the inspection period and help you complete the sale of your property.
Lastly, we understand that there is a lot to consider when selling a property, with one of the most important factors being having an understanding of the process from start to finish. This in turn means communication is key. With MooreJensen, you get a two for one….two agents working together to provide 24 hour support during the transaction!
Click here to request more information.
Call: (602) 524-0361
Call: (623) 261-6942